This team/pairs harness is available in side backer or belly backer style and hames, bridles with side checks, bits and lines are included. Available in draft and light horse sizes. All hardware is stainless steel so there are no worries about rusting or pitting. Half sets for driving single are available.
- Economy Nylon Team Set
Made with single ply nylon, slide buckles and nylon tugs.
- Heavy Duty Nylon Team Set
These high quality nylon harnesses are made for heavy work. Made with triple sewn double thickness nylon, bio covered tugs or belting tugs and conway buckles.
- Glossy or Semi Gloss Biothane
Lighter than leather and an easier keep. Just hose it off to clean it.
CONTACT ACS FOR DETAILS & PRICING
- Plain – No Spotting
- Farm Spotting – Spotting on the brow band, back pad and top of the hip.
- Medium Spotting – As above plus a single row on the breeching and trace flare. Blinders have a single row along the edge & a flower spot in the centre.
- Heavy Spotting – As above with spotting on the spiders, frog, nose band and back to tug strap. Two rows on tug holder & breeching.
- Stainless Steel Pulling Hames
- Black Pulling Hames
- Shaft Loop Attachment
- Hold Backs